View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by Artyom View Post
Please, you do some research. I'm not the one who is claiming that pc's are the ultimate hacking phones. Rock solid statements right? And weren't you saying there is no difference between the multitasking of android and maemo/meego? LOL. After that I knew that you were not a person to be paid attention to.
such a shame that you research so much but yet you don't know anything.

and you should be the one apologizing for subverting the community. because of people like you, this community is splitting day by day.
I just sense a lot of tension in your reply. I think you should start by calming down. Internet rage won't do you any good. I think you, being this mad, did not quite understand the point and I am not going to write it again since this is a forum and whatever is written here can be re-read.

Again istalling different software does not make
Please take your time and type without raging with the power of a thousand suns. Yes, that's basically the point of a hackers device. Install whatever fits your needs and do whatever you want with it without being constrained by any closed hw/sw. This was discussed early in this thread but it seems you misread that too.

I claim that there are many alternatives to the N900 device, that was the whole point of the thread if you didn't catch that. Throwing in more devices solidify my point. The HTC Shift is a PHONE, inside the main OS which is Windows Mobile you have all phone functions available. The whole point was that this PHONE morphs into a notebook device within a press of a button but it seems again you didn't check this information.

Also, I never stated that there is no difference between Android and Meego/Maemo multitasking. I just stated that Android's multitasking is just as good as the M/M's multitasking, but hell, it's not as good, it's even better, and I have my BASED reasons to say that, but it would be off-topic.

This community is not based on devices, this community is not only based on the N900 and N9 users, and guess what, I never seen a N800, N810 or other maemo based tablet user jumping in a fight like you do. Why? Because that is just a tablet, they use that only as a tablet, maybe as a phone they use a Lumia, or Samsung or why not even a Nokia 1100?

Please, I am asking you again, calm down, there is no need for internet rage on a forum with a person you don't even know IRL. I think you need a time-out.

To be fair, Theo Purple did not say ultimate hacking phone, he said device. And fair enough, I can do much more hacking on my 2.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 laptop from 2004 than on my 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 phone from 2009.
I am sorry to inform you, but the HTC Shift is a PHONE, not a laptop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xAfSZieWMM

Please enjoy some real multi-os multitasking.