Thread: Fanboy'ish
View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Well if you never support this brand, they'll never succeed. All companies start like that, but their work and dedication decide whether they're going to be big or not. Microsoft started off like this, Google started off like this, even Apple.
These people were ex Nokia developers, they went away and opened their own company. If they believe they can do it, then we'll support them to reach their dream. Every person deserves to follow his dream, right? We're just trying to make it happen not more, because we believe that there is a hidden talent in these guys that Elop has never realized or gave them the chance to show it. But we will, we will support them until they reach the high level, unless they decide to go the wrong way like Elop did. Do you see anything wrong in this now?
Yes, I see somthing wrong. They started this long ago so TIME itself and product quality make their name rise up. For me, if that company have a good history, I was pleased with every device but the last one FAILS me, I loose ALL MY TRUST in that company.

Think of this, jolla is collaborating with a no-name company for the hardware, if that hardware is bad who is going down, the hardware company or the Jolla company?

Microsoft until 2012 NEVER had a device built for their software, Windows collaborated with HTC, SAMSUNG, and SONY ERICSSON.

Google still don't have any proprietary device.

Apple have something unique (and BlackBerry), they have both, the OS and a locked device.

So the best marketing is Google's and Microsoft's because: Don't blame our software, blame the hardware, that is bad!