View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
So sorry for writing two confusingly. I really should have checked the header of my thread. If I would no how I would definately change it to "To a moose the community".

But seriously I appreciate your concern endsormeans (you have helped me so much here, even gave me the appropriate name) and I respect you sooooo much. When I'm done of messing while trying and not anymore just sharing my stupidity to a moose the community and show the truth of one member of the community I will definately try to ask help in the way you described, with a proper header and clearly outlined what is wrong, how and when and what I've tried. I have this problem that I'm not willing to give up untill I'm finished (I am finnish). Finished meaning I have not slept for many days and have got myself bad heart problems. And the worst thing is I don't have in my head any folders for computer stuff. if I read anything about worldviews, religion, psychology, philosophy or such everything is connected to previous knowledge and there are the mounting points ready for every folder and file etc. But this linux stuff is like water on a goose, nothing stays or connects to anything and can't make sense of what affects on what and how things work. I'm doing this like jumping from the plane with a parachute and then trying to figure out how it works before hitting the ground.

Starting this thread with this header was my way to answer that call "do not write off topic". Cause I tend to write stuff like that I thought that when people see the header they understand not to look after anything relevant informasion under there. Just to be amused or not, depending what they like the posts. So my thread tries to clean up the forum.

Last edited by Maemish; 2019-02-16 at 23:47.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: