View Single Post
Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Hi everyone, I have a question. (I will have many silly questions, so buckle up)
It's been quite some days that I started testing Maemo Leste... Does someone know how to take screenshots ?

And I have another question half-related to maemo leste and WPA2 Entreprise. The mobile is connecting fine to internet, but I can't do it back in Maemo (freemanlte) when it comes to WPA2 entreprise (eduroam style).

I know it has been mentionned here and there on the forum without some good solutions but I was wondering if I could ask here... so the question is : Is there a way to copy-paste the config files, or the WPA_Supplicant config file from leste to freemantle ?

So...yeah, I am still playing with it, I'm a big noob so there is no many things to do with it for now....(I almost forgot everything linux, I had to do a google search just to remember how to do a simple apt-get update). I'm still figuring out how to install and use some apps, but for now, thank you for your hard work!

Sorry I didn't use my awesome translator today , so sorry for my english!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Boemien For This Useful Post: