View Single Post
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 176 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Paris France
Thanks Bunanson, but i spent quite some time to try HWR on my tablets, and i used the fastest speed available, but it's still toooooooo slow for efficient use.

The one line system is too limited, the end-of-the-line trick unconvenient ... And when I write a text, i'm not w-r-i-t-i-n-g-s-l-o-w-l-y-l-i-k-e-a-6-y-e-a-r-s-o-l-d-k-i-d ..., i can't, i don't want, it's just boring. If i try to write almost as fast as in Palm's Graffiti, it doesnt follow, and Transcriber beats the comfort, the freedom AND the speed of the system in our NITs.

You say :
"The reason why other HWR system is better, is because YOU, the user, have learnt it and is comfortable with it NOW, and forgot about the learning curve."

But you don't know me enough, i can be quite persistent, you know, especially for futile things (unfortunately). The overall system of this HWR is, for me, a lot less efficient than the others I mentioned, even after a reasonable learning time.

Nevertheless, i'm happy to see that there is at least one happy user ... maybe some more ?