View Single Post
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Attachment 41545

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to remain uncultured

EDIT: I seems to be fixed now, so I can get cultured after all. But I find ric9k's post therein rather bizarre. You literally replace the car's engine and strip away all mirrors then you act surprised that you cannot drive as fast. Instead of being grateful that you can still drive at all.
[serious mode]
Yes-no.
I fully assume that making experiment and changes can 'slow the car'. Technically, no problems.
I am very very grateful of what I have in my hands (XA2 SFos), all issues (~none in my case) included.
Please unerstand: I am not a consumer installing SF after 10 years Android and cryying everywhere on the forum because the LED doen't light the right color, without reading anything.

I was just surprised by Sony's practice on an "Open Device".
Being very naive and optimist, I was disappointed to read that Sony is not sharing the camera capabilities to anyone but only to Android users. I thought the camera functions and qualities would stay with the phone, whatever the used OS.
[/serious mode]

Sorry for the error in the link. Now corrected.

Last edited by ric9K; 2022-02-01 at 11:11.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ric9K For This Useful Post: