View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Yes, Dave. An as we all know, especially you, Dave, crowd funding is the guarantee of success.
Nothing wrong with crowedfunding or failing. Its how you do it, and who.

In jolla's case there is three issues where I found Jolla'S worse than many other failers:
1. They want to be seen as a serious compony that Will deliver over years, they need their customers, so they cant fail without refund, and continue the operations.
2. Jolla got a lot more money than they asked for, used it for OS before they could secure delivery.
3. The top dog stood on a big stage and told the world that we would get it. He guranteed it (Information flow of the campaign was bad, given the size of Jolla, it was rediculas bad with 100+ poeple at the time). Manage your information flow during the campaign.

Just imagine if Samsung wouldent help note 7 users even though most phones Will be alright its easier to keep your current customer than getting new ones. I know its not the same thing, still its future sales we Are talking about.

But Lets hope the refund all and move On to release the latest and great keyboard slider...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-10-12 at 19:36.