View Single Post
thx cepi, loading time after quit command is longer and consume more % processor ,maybe because is not fresh install.

I like the new share option, after i press share takes me direct to contact list, how was in 0.3.4 was annoying if you share to only 1 person to press one more button, add button. But now i bet is annoying like hell for people who wanna share same thing to more than 1 person, to add one person at a time because you cant multi-select people from contacts. So it needs another option under add button named for example add multiple>>> but please dont change the way its now, its perfect.

Cons:
Media gallery is missing.
Set custom background for random people is missing
Add to favourites (messages) is missing.
If a person is online and you disconnect from internet and you enter again shows you that person is online and has that green dot.

Pro:
recording button is in right, i always pressed on him when i wanted to send an attachement.
When i enter to send a picture loads faster and you can change faster from those 3 options>>gallery, favourites and whatsapp pictures. Idk if is from faster N9.
a little bit improvement at loading messages when you load them pressing More and at a scrolling, its not a big improvement but you see difference, agaian idk if is from Faster N9.

Thats all for now, if i find more i write here.

One more question? Can you make Whatsup to show you offline when you have internet connection but whatsup is running in daemon process, not open, and show you online only when you are in whatsup app?

The Following User Says Thank You to youFailed For This Useful Post: