View Single Post
Thank you. Might try and finish that package off later. Had to disable maemo-tools support (unlock code, restore/wipe device or whatever it is in top menu) for now as there closed source.

From the pastebin, libmatchbox2 and hildon-home are in cordia if they're still missing. Both have a cssu tracker but not sure how up to date.

Not around much at the moment so not posted anything much about it lately. It is hildon built against gtk3 from Jessie, so all HildonUIMode references etc have gone. I didn't feel the need as they have touch support upstream. For now it has a nemomobile based mce, dsme, libdsme, iphb etc. For the most part it is quite straight forward, except one with a really bad hack in commit history to disable a section of code for now. Only thing stopping me using cssu mce etc are things like libsystemui being closed.

So far I've done libhildon, libhildondesktop, hildon-desktop, hildon-home, hildon-status-menu, libmatchbox2 and libosso-3.6 (small mod to use gsize instead of guint32). In addition are a number of nemomobile packages that have been packaged or just rebuilt for Debian Jessie. A few need commiting to my github still so I'll try to do that at some stage. I know Oneshot hasn't as it is a nightmare due to use of bashisms.

Some are 100% my effort, some are updated from the previous Cordia work. For testing, all built for amd64. Obviously there are plenty of bugs. Animation code for menu is a real mess due to clutter changes. For now it "works", unless you click to fast in which case it kills the windows client so you end up with a transparent box.

As screenshot shows, I have no theme yet. Was going to look at Numix-ArchBlue IIRC as it was quite close to what I was after. I have no translations installed hence the dodgy button names.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: