View Single Post
Posts: 531 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ This side of insane, that side of genius
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
Now my question AGAIN is... HOW DO I CRACK WIFI??? I want simple command lines to use in X-Term... I don't care to know HOW it works... Just want to get internet access outside when all the WiFi is locked. I tried typing in "dnsniff" and it says it is "listening" to "0wlan" or something like that... WHAT do I type next?
first, you have to expect a learning curve with anything new you try. though you have experience, however limited, with windows you must understand that linux is different and you have to learn how.

second, there is an ethical issue in cracking wifi, that no one here will support. you have expressed malice aforethought, not security based understanding. you want to steal internet access by defeating measueres intended to prevent theft of service.

if you were looking for information on how security worked and willing to learn new things, the story would be different. good luck on your search and i hope your script kiddie ******** is banned here.
ElmScan 5 BlueTooth
BlackBerry Bold (9000)
AT&T Wireless