View Single Post
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
EDIT 2: Ok, I'm running OMWeather now, and oddly enough, it is pulling data down from weather.com just fine...
I'm using omweather daily, and the weather.com data is working for me, too. f XML feeds have been retired, i'm not sure if it's doing it LEGALLY, though, but shhhhh

Anyway, indeed, it (should) be build to support providers via "modules". BTW, if you're looking at source code (and will be able to determine where it gets its weather.com data...), it suffer from two odd bugs. First, between 0 and 6 AM (local time of user), the days in long-term forecast are shifted +1 from reality. So, if it is 3AM saturday, forecast for next day will be shown as "Monday".

Second, the length of day is bugged - it shows same sunset and sunrise for whole week. Then, at some unknown point, it updates (to, again, show the same, changed values, for whole week). Maybe it have something to do with weather.com changes, dunno.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: