View Single Post
Originally Posted by nonsuch View Post
Yes, and I will continue to voice my opinions.

Calling on your personality obviously was a personal attack, and I apologise for that.

I still think you have an agenda though, posting here on TMO.
During the last year (well, since last Nov) ALL your posts were about buying/selling devices.
Beyond that, a landslide majority of your posts is in these categories.
I think you log in here to sell stuff, and your posts are coloured by the intent to make people buy your stuff and not others'.
You apologize first, then you continue your attack, nice

I am always interested in Nokia prototypes, and luckily there is this nice community, which among other things, has a big section for buying/selling stuff, I see nothing wrong in people who want to buy or sell stuff. Otherwise, we should close this section entirely, and we have only ebay, were prices go higher and we have extra fees, and if lucky, local websites. Regarding selling since you mentioned, although I prefer to offer things at a lower price here in the community, in the end, everything is sold outside this community, and if from ebay, at a higher price. So, for me at least, selling here, is not something primary.

If you somehow follow me, you know then that whenever there is a topic on prototype etc, I am always interested. As I said before, I have found very useful and rare information in this community, regarding eg Kataya, Ion Mini, Meltemi OS/Meltemi prototypes, Nokia N87 developmental stages, Nokia Lauta, and much more, this info is priceless, and for most of it, I haven't found info anywhere else! I thank this community for that! I follow this community for years, reading, finding nice resources, apps etc on MeeGo and so on, I am not new here as you claim.

This just predicts a scenario where it is likely that a huge company like MS might want to buy out a smaller, but succesful company like NOKIA.
But this is not the same situation as in 2013, when MS bought an ailing company, only to drive it into the ground.
The article does the exact "feeding a decade-old stereotype" I already mentioned.
As I said already, I found this on the news, I really hope it won't happen for the reasons I mentioned. But if Microsoft is willing to spend a lot to get involved in NASA networks and so on, then that could be a possible (even if unwanted by us) scenario.

It's always expensive to produce such stuff in such small numbers.
And how on earth should a small company like Planet Computers be able to push out more than 1 device per year? That's just nonsense.
I never mentioned about only 1 company producing many devices! Even BB did that with non-slider QWERTY, and we know how it went in the end. I would like many companies to be involved and have an option with slider QWERTY like the E7, or the few we have now like from Gemini Planet.

Again, I think you have an agenda here. You're trying to create the impression that buying your <expletive_deleted> prototype for hundreds of € is somehow the better choice.
Ok, that's enough. Please stop it now. I am open to discussions, but you continue an attack. Since you mention again and again how expensive I sell this specific prototype, please try and search around, how really expensive the N950 are. The black ones at least 2 times more than this, and the very rare silver ones much more. And this price is a lot less compared to the price when I bought it... In the end if you don't like it why don't you simply skip it instead and move on?

The Following User Says Thank You to Mivas_Greece For This Useful Post: