View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
I better use US product then russian! I love sailfish but if russians will write even 1 line of code that we can't read it because it will be proprietry i will throw Sailfish away! Russia is enemy of my country Georgia. Russia has occupied 25% of my country. First territory we lost in 1992 war. Second in 2008. Their army is still on that territories and frequently takes people in exchange for money or kills them! They took our territory. I will stop using SFOS and promote other linux based OSs in Georgian forums and explain to others why they need to stop using SFOS. I helped a lot of people here and on Georgian forums to install SFOS and have aliendalvik running, also wrote my native language keyboard for my friends and Georgian forum members but if russia put's his hands in sailfish OS it will be dead to me!!! There is Kde plasma mobile, also ubuntu phone which is better already because it can connect to display and use my phone as desktop which sfos can't and probably will not be able ever. So russians in SFOS = FU SFOS!!!
Obviously you should leave sailfish since it has been a Russian OS for more than a year. Probably even longer.

When it comes to American or Russian controlled OS I couldn’t care less. Honestly It would probably be cool if we had more supported OS with a solid user base.

But Russia is too aggressive currently. Why would they need to expand their boarders? It’s one of biggest counties already with plenty of oil and gas.
Take that military cost and invest in sailfish instead that’s how you expand the boarders.

Maybe it’s time to launch a peace keeping OS

Peaos

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-09-16 at 09:03.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: