View Single Post
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Prague - Czech Republic
Originally Posted by dfinch View Post
Thanks, I had never seen the lower screen before. Now I can slide the alarm on but nothing goes off. I selected an MP3 from my mini SD card - presumably this is ok even tho it said not supported? BTW, where are the default ring tone(s)? - I should have remembered the folder.

BTW I have an AM/PM slider where you have a grey box.

Also, only one day was red until I touched it and they are all red now as your screenshot.

I'd love the color scheme to cycle through the colors with corner light on and then off. I like the green but w/o the LED on. Can this be achieved?

Lastly, what is the point of your screen one? It seems almost the same as your third screen except instead of an alarm clock set there is a fringe pattern?

This is a great application - destined to become one of my most used along with autolock (opops, I had to disable that for flipclock).
AM PM Slider is there only when you use 12Hour Mode. I Preffer 24Hour Mode

RED Squares indicates Alarm. When you Click on Monday and Switch Alarm ON it will change color to Green.

The colored glow is only for indication ... Which color is choosed and it's dark when you choose default one (Blue)

I think that the 1st screen is some kind of Old Config screen ... It was replaced and now it's disabled

Yeah i stareted to using it like my Alarm Clock ... It's just Great.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shark NX For This Useful Post: