View Single Post
Posts: 339 | Thanked: 1,623 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
User's manual coveeing setup of the server and clients (Poor Maps and modRana) is out and available at https://rinigus.github.io/osmscout-server/ .

Hopefully, I covered the most important aspects. Let me know if I missed something. Look by CSS/HTML experts is welcome to get the fonts shown a bit bigger on Jolla browser in tutorials.
That's a huge work you have done here ! You rock !

Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
I guess we need the first brave translator to do that and all others would follow. Not as simple as for the main app, but should be doable
I'll take a try tonight at translating the main markdown part, but I'm not sure to have the courage right now to start taking all the screenshots in French...
Have you done those screenshots on the SDK emulator, or did you take those on the device with lbt's screenshot app ?

Seeing how the app starts to be user friendly, if I can get that tutorial running in French, I could give the link to the French Jolla community (JollaFr.org) to try to enhance its visibility. What do you think of this ? Is it too soon ? Does the map server can handle some more users right now ?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post: