View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Regarding "what's so bad about it"... Some people may not mind if someone in their presence slurps or eats noisily. In some Eastern cultures it's even considered a compliment, indicating that the person enjoys the food. On the other hand, many people find it revolting. It may not seem like a big deal to you but good manners dictate that if someone objects to it, you should at least try to do something about it.
Cant argue with that

Another point, most people have internal barriers to voicing their objections against something. If they eventually overcome those barriers, it means they have been suffering for some time and are really annoyed.
Cant argue with that.

Could you please put those two things together? You have been asked many times to drop that silly and, frankly, annoying nicknames for Jolla products. No one cares what you call your toys, but shoving your silly creations into everyone's face can get rather old.

ohh...come on! Grow up

uPhone
jPhone
iPhone

It makes it so simple. Yet so brilliant. Hope jolla coming up with a cool name for their next device.

This is my last comment here in this thread. Like funny subjects, but this is getting too funny for my taste see you in another thread.

Edit: Lets move here if you manged to reached this line:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94205

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-11-23 at 14:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: