View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I would not mind pay a small fee for the support. But those getting a FP2 now should get an option to install it from begining without fee.
Where has this worked before for handheld devices? I'm curious because I see it often proffered however I cannot for the life of me say where this **** has ever been accepted and brought happiness to more than just a handful of users. And by handful, I mean like 5. Not 50,000 or higher.

Why? Because FP2 would maybe sell some more devices if they did. That's a win for all.
No. It's a win for you. And only you. You backed FP2, it's failing you and now you want to yell, kick and scream ad nauseum until you think you get what you deserve.

That's a very vicious cycle because rarely do people get what they want unless they do it for themselves. Which... explains all of us here. Maemo gave us the platform to do a lot of what made us happy. Sadly, it's gone.

And to date, no real device has given that glimpse of happiness back. So... start back at the beginning of this reply...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: