View Single Post
Posts: 96 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Turkey
So I did not want to judge too early but now I am sure this port has important issues for daily usage.
-Well i know there are some who does not want to use AD at all but come on, there is no proper native browser that i can trust 90% of the time. For me, lots of crashes happen with jolla browser and it is the key of the whole experience i think. The issue is not present with any other native app.
- Sim card settings (3g/4g setting etc.) is reset after reboot
- Again the native browser usually cannot connect after switching wifi/mobile internet on/off
- Email client is not usable. Going back to inbox takes like 5 seconds.
- Saved wifi or mobile connection is not used automatically, there is no setting for this either.
- I have not used the camera much.
- Vpn, gps are working
- No setting to change default apps are present

In short, the experience is way back than N9. If whatsapp was available I would not think a second to go back. As a regular user I think selling such unfinished software for such pprice will be just bad advertisement for jolla. So far I had not gotten a chance to use an official device and i was really considering not activating AD at all based on the comments here on TMO. But come on, it is what saves the day.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to herdem09 For This Useful Post: