View Single Post
Originally Posted by SD69 View Post
The bylaws are not in effect yet and it's easy to adjust for a resignation now if there is one so we can proceed. We need to proceed now, not for maemo.org, but for working out the cooperation with Jolla before Nov. 21.
Seriously? Just before election of board, such active, friendly, and respected person as Mentalist Traceur was denied candidacy, just to be strict with rules. Now, when one Board member turn out to be irresponsible even before he actually start duty, you're telling us, that rules are not set in stone?

While I was as much shocked by Texrat's decision, I don't see reason why we should bend rules for him, in this *negative* context, if we didn't wanted to bend rules (by accepting nomination few hours late) for *positive* case, with person willing to become Board member, and do the hard job.
---

As for gerbick, it's not worth much comment, so I'll just quote him:

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
people that have been disruptive step aside and practice reticence
I hope, that one day, you will apply it to yourself, and finally fulfill your empty (yet, repeated periodically) declaration of being "out of this business". In contrast to productive people like lma, I have never seen you doing *anything* for benefit of community - other than talking much (nonsense, in most cases).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!