View Single Post
I have received my tablet some days ago (15 days between payment and delivery) in Germany and would like to share some feedback with you. First of all: thanks a lot, explit!

Delivery was really fast and everything went very smoothly. And I have been informed about every step the tablet took.

I have been one of the backers on the crowdfunding (one of those who didn't receive a tablet) and I thought that I would never have the chance to work and play with this tablet. Now that I earn one, I am really convinced that it would have pushed Jolla's marketshare forward. What a pity that they didn't make it...

Anyway, it works very nice! One drawback is the enormous battery consumption when in use and when in standby. Alien dalvik also works nicely, just as it used to do on my original Jolla phone. (But hey, if we buy and use one of the SFOS-devices, there will hopefully come the day when we don't need it anymore).
Explit gave me the good advice to buy one of those WSKEN magnetic charger cables you can see in the pictures and so far I think this is worth the price as the USB plug might be a weak point.

So all in all everything works as expected and I will happily say goodbye to my aged iPad now

Thanks for your work on this, explit!

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dlas.revo For This Useful Post: