View Single Post
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
I've tried playing with PkgConfigBR and Requires but didn't manage to make it work smoothly - simply because quazip doesn't have pkg-config file.
And I guess that might be the reason for such behaviour (i.e. all the details could not be resolved without pc file hence it's up to devel to place it properly).
So ended up installing it manually as well into the sandbox.
Thanks, I don't really have a clue how pkg-config works. I'll mention it in the README. Is this a bug in the sailfish packaging that needs reporting? I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect end users anyway.

Originally Posted by Astaoth View Post
I've tried to install some apps and most of them didn't work. Here is the full list :
- Stopwatch - works
- Timer - doesn't work
- Timer+ - doesn't work
- Steps - doesn't work
- Misfit - doesn't work
- Cards - works but can't load data
- Love Weather (watchface) - doesn't work
I can't find why the timers don't work, they are simple apps :s.
Thanks for the testing! Logs would be good. I know the websocket stuff won't work for now. I have PebTimer on mine and that works.

Edit: Misfit seems to work for me. What error do you get?

And this lead me to this question : is it currently possible to remove an app on the PT with only a Jolla phone ?
Dbus call should do it, as this is what the UI will do. Substitute your bluetooth address below:

Code:
qdbus org.rockwork /org/rockwork/B0_B4_48_80_B9_87 org.rockwork.Pebble.RemoveApp 1e420b43-63be-45f7-822c-2a7d57a55384
To find the uuid, do grep -R [name] /home/nemo/.local/share/rockpoold/B0_B4_48_80_B9_87/apps

I also noticed than after extracting apps to the right folders, they are available on the PT only after restarting rockpoold.
That's probably done in the UI somewhere...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post: