View Single Post
Posts: 83 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Back in SFOS!

I finally gave up on garbage Android. I never learn that pace of garbage android UI on XZs.

So I decided to go to local shop and buy a Xperia X and installed SFOS and my old applications: uradio and sailserver they still going strong Noticed that uradio URL does not work so I will soon send an updated version if some swedish users still use uradio.

I have not got swedish bankid working. I swedish bankid. EU should do something about swedish garbage. It is NOT okey lockout people cause we don't use google service or IOS when we want to identify ourself when pay bills!

That crap application needs google service before I could atleast get it to work without it now I am stuck.

Anyone in sweden got it working? I installed google service from aptoid but still no go :/

Actually ity is even worse bankid will stop work for all people running Android < 5.0
I got BankID working 6 months ago. It was a real pain in the a**. Took a week to get it working
Sorry, cant remember how i got it working but had to get play store and google service. Tried it many times.....
I tried these tricks: https://together.jolla.com/questions.../query:bankid/

EDIT: Yes, will stop working this summer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Breeze5 For This Useful Post: