View Single Post
Posts: 1,100 | Thanked: 2,797 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Seems I have found the issue.
Somehow theme-customizer set my selected themes "selected" option to Black so you couldn't see the selected item.
Very odd as I haven't touched the colours.

Diagnosed by switching to stock theme (blue) which worked then back to Digital nature (orange)
I already did an extra setChecked, although it is not needed reading this now I hope that color was not changed by theme customizer?

I looked at the buttons you mentioned. It will disable "use theme's wallpaper" if cannot find theme_bg.desktop. Which makes sense, as it stores the themes wallpaper info. So that is sorted out now.

About the transition.ini in the themes folder:
I cannot find out where it is used for, it is never put back to /usr/share/hildon-desktop/ as far as I can tell. So I removed all further references to it, and it should only deal with the current transition.ini, no relation to themes.

Code:
 theme-customizer (0.9-82) stable; urgency=low
   * only deal with transitions.ini in /usr/share/hildon-desktop
   * layout change color preset buttons in portrait
   * explicitly setting keep current wallpapers checked
Edit: this thead http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=57088 talks about the transition.ini files in themes. Are they used and do they have priority over the one in /usr/share/hildon-desktop/? Or is it copied during a theme installation? I never heard of that, but I could have missed something....

Last edited by ade; 2013-03-21 at 22:39.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ade For This Useful Post: