View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by timsamoff View Post
I think the major problem is that the poll was created by one of the candidates. If someone not affiliated with the election in progress had created it, it wouldn't have been such a big issue.

Tim
I can understand the logic perhaps IF I were an admin and had some control over what the votes in this poll were. However this is just people voting, if they think its crap don't give your vote. Or vote completely opposite how you voted in the actual election its really just for fun.

In the US exit polls are run as people exit the voting facility. They are run by candidates on both side. The republicans will go to a heavily republican population and say "WE are winning" Then dems go to a highly democratic population and claim the same thing.

I am coming to a neutral place and saying hey who did you vote for? I have no ability to change the votes shown in this poll.
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.