View Single Post
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Nice !
Trick with "september" worked for me, but...
1. In the first run i successfully downloaded Israel map, but it still show map in English.
2. In the second run and all other times it always show me "no internet connection" even if I connected to wifi or 3g. It happens also when internet connection changed, app can't find you online. Only reboot helps.
3. For some reasons it can't download Russian voice for voice navigation (Hebrew no exist). It only show black line and word "Downloading".
4. When you press on the icon in the left lower corner to get 3D view it always show message "Compass needs adjusting" -> press on it and move your phone until you feel a vibration. But you don't get vibration, just close this window.
5. Will try navigate later...
No need to reboot, just re-signing in seems to fix the no internet connection message. It's surprisingly good. Map scrolling is fluid, offline nav works well (slight delay when changing orientaton but aside from that awesone, hopefully someone can get a wrapper running that would feed old date to it without the need to change system date)

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post: