View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
May I bother you with a feature request? Three in fact
  1. Remember the location of the last file open. I was just playing a few cartoons to my daughter, all from the same directory, and it was rather tedious to have to go "Open -> Browse Files -> Show SD Card -> 5AC7-FDDA -> Cartoons -> dirname -> file.mp4" over and over again. If next Open started straight from dirname, that would have saved a lot of time.
    What's that business with the card ID anyway? Kinda pointless, it's not like the phone can take more than one. Why that extra step? Why does "Show SD Card" not go straight to the card's root? And even if that step is really necessary, why showing a cryptic card ID and not a disk label? My card has one.
  2. Would it be possible to swap volume up and down buttons in landscape mode? The current assignment is rather counter-intuitive.
  3. The most useful feature I would expect from a decent OS is a file type association. So that a tapping on file.mp4 in any random file manager opens an associated video player. Is that an impossible request?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: