View Single Post
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Spain
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/...18ccd58e_h.jpg

I love the box logo: "Your shortcut to happy hour."

The label is: PALM, CENTRO, GSM/EDGE, EU, QWERTY, BLACK

And it's unlocked. It's got all the parts, including multiple adapters for the power supply. I'm not sure the model number, it just calls itself palm centro, but the EAN is 7640111464600.

It was my wife's back in residency, pretty sure she'd be willing to part with it. In those days, the mobile app she needed for patient and drug info ran only on palm, blackberry and wince. Androids and iPhones were considered "toys" and not serious devices for serious stuff by EMR software companies.

It's in the US, guess I'd have to confirm that lithium battery shipping requirements on both ends are mutually compatible.
My happy hour!

How beautiful and elegant is that Palm Centro in black! It is the GSM version, compatible in my country (something very positive, since the Palm Centro do not have WiFI).

Could you ask her a price for the mobile?

In my country they usually charge quite expensive to ship products from the US (Spanish Customs are very expensive and shipping agencies are not very honest with prices). A trick that sometimes works here is that the product has a value of € 20 or less if it is an old or small product. This way, sometimes you don't have to pay as much to pick up the package.

By the way, I did not know that story about the iPhone and Android! I like these curiosities.

A few years ago I received a phone from the US and there were no problems with the shipment. I think the important thing is that the battery is inside the phone and that it is not lead or other very harmful batteries.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kalatti For This Useful Post: