View Single Post
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Not that it helps you - it worked for me when I downloaded Germany. I presume you mean the whole country, 4GB+ unpacked.

I presume you do have enough space to download full Germany.

[...]

Let me know how it goes. We can always complain and ask for advice from the provider.

PS: OSM Scout uses @Karry's own server and has also different download implementation.
I seems there is some kind of incompatiblility between my Jolla C, my WIFI at home, my ISP, the CDN provider and the Download implementation in osmscout-server (maybe not all of them, but no idea what the real problem is here).

Downloading maps for parts of Germany does work for some, but not for the bigger ones. Several tries for the whole country would always fail at some point downloading areas.dat.

Today I tried the download with the WIFI at work, and it worked perfectly. No interruptions, no errors, just downloaded the whole map in one try..

I have no idea what the problem might be, since every other Download so far worked without any Issues on my home WIFI with my Jolla C.

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seiichiro0185 For This Useful Post: