View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by sulu View Post
If you expect any useful answer, you should specify your (intended) use/requirements.
Otherwise all sorts of people will tell you why they think a particular device is great or is not, but whether those reasons apply to you as well is a totally different question.
You're right, but I actually wanted to leave it open because my use is still flexible. Depending on what advantages people see in these devices, I could add it to my list of uses. I am just a hobbyist and not really a Linux expert, so this device will anyway be a christmas present to myself rather than a need.

I reckon that the form factor will also influence my use, as a Neo900 could become my everyday carry computer and my main phone, whereas a GPD Win or Pyra would probably be a computer I carry only when I'm not carrying my laptop and when a Jolla is not enough. The usage seems much more limited in the latter case, but reading reasons why some others potential buyers of a Pyra would prefer it over a Neo900 (except for the price maybe) or a regular laptop may change my view.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: