View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
After spendig about six months on Sailfis OS again (i had a Jolla ! before) and loved it i'm saying goodbye for now. Many lost calls and text messages not received left me to this decision. I'm even considering selling my Aquafish converted to Jolla C firmware. Already miss Sailfish but some bugs and the lack of LTE band 20 made me put it inside a drawer. I read in the forum that some users had the same problems with no solution ahead. Some of them thought that it was a carrier problem but i noticed it happened when i moved around and lost wifi connection to data. Somehow when someone was calling to me the phone rang on the other side but my Aquafish wasn't showing anything. The same with the text messages. I had to reboot to work again. I will continue to read the forum and help anyone that needs my help. I'm available to try new things for our comunity since it's not my primary device. I moved to a Nokia 5 and i can say that if it was possible to install Sailfish on it it would be great. Thanks to all that help me trough these years.
Thank you. You are always welcome to off-topic if you want to have a good time with your Nokia 5 or anything else completely unrelated. .

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: