View Single Post
Posts: 76 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Friday Harbor, WA, USA
So, I upgraded to Diablo 4.2008.30-2, and after all sorts of issues, that, through the help of various forum members and their post, I managed to resolve, things seemed to be working quite well.

on Sept 6th, I started getting errors in my chat client when connecting, saying "unable to connect to one or mor accounts." When I tap the presence icon at the top of the screen, my icq, google, ekiga, and aim icons tell me i am connected, but msn says network error. Is there somewhere i can look for what the error is? I can log in to hotmail with no problems, but the last time my chat let me on (and i used it) was Sept 5th. (I checked in osso-imlogviewer)

Just wondering if I can track this down. apt-get check says all is good, apt-get install telepathy-haze says 'is already the newest version.' It also says the following packages were automatically installed but are no longer required:
initfs-flasher libgnutls13 libtasn1-3 kernel-diablo-flasher libopencdk10 libgcryptl1 liblzo2-2libgpg-error0 flash-and-reboot
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.

Somehow doesn't sound quite right...

thanks for your time and consideration!

Oberon85