View Single Post
Hi guys,

I am the author of mafw-lastfm. I see that many are interested in giving a hand, trying out, or at least seeing this project mature. I'll try to give you some pointers on how you can help.

First of all, I have to say that I am not a big fan of forums, and for this reason, I don't plan to post here regularly. If you are interested in mafw-lastfm, there is a mailing list where you can contact me and give me as much feedback as you want. The list is mafw-lastfm-devel@garage.maemo.org . You can subscribe at this address: https://garage.maemo.org/mailman/lis...w-lastfm-devel

Second. I am developing mafw-lastfm in my free time (which is quite scarce, to be honest), and most of the motivation comes from knowing that it works. Right now, it works for me, with some minor quirks, of course. Since that's all the feedback I get, I feel satisfied with it. However, now that I read that it doesn't work properly for some of you, my motivation to work on it grows. That's how it goes, as simple as that. Therefore, if you have specific issues that would like to comment with me, please join the mailing list. Write. It doesn't matter if you are just a user. Any feedback I get will help me to find some extra motivation to fix whatever is not working.

So, that's basically it. I'll be waiting for your comments in the mailing list. Sorry if I don't come here often, but as I said, I don't have much time to keep up with forums.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to csaavedra For This Useful Post: