View Single Post
And finally...
As far as rebuttals go from project members..
I don't want to see even a whisper of attitude.
not only a staunch project supporter for years ..
but I have been paying...along with many others ...the wages ...however great or small...for this project...for YEARS now...
Clear ...polite.. understanding ...empathic ...answers .....need to start happening.
how about a rebuttal from someone also disappointed that also sunk a lot of money, who also may or may not be able to pay even more to eventually get one of these super-magic doohickeys?

personally, i think the whole neo900 team has been amazing. IMO, there was some serious mishandling in the communication department in the past, and this is apparently still a struggle for them (one official communicaiton in 6 months...)

but when they DO communicate, they get yelled at hardest.

from where i stand, it looks like nothing they can do now or couldve done in the past would get you a magic box any sooner. im sure youre not implying anyone on the team deliberately misled people...

theyre dealing with a crappy reality where they were (very) wrong about how things would go, mostly for unpredictable reasons outside their control, and yet they havent just abandoned the project (in my opinion, there were at least 3 times that no one could have blamed them for giving it up).

IMO, demanding a fixed timeline+price now is just asking them to lie to you. i personally dont see how they could accurately predict that at this point.

and anyway, what does all this bitterness do? im sure we're all frustrated and disappointed together.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post: