View Single Post
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 493 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ France
@Chen,
Is there a limit on how many pre-orders you will be taking ?
If the limit is not in numbers, maybe it is in time (obviously before launch, but to what extent) ?

I know we can just pre-order to show interest and/or commitment, and possibly back out if the project is not satisfactory (at least regarding the possible OSes), but I'd rather wait and see if/how progress is made on SFOS and Leste (and possibly other contenders... ?) than pre-order "blindly" while hoping for the best (yes, I'm on the half-empty team ), which would give you pre-order numbers that may be based on mere curiosity and/or expectation and thus not fully-commited buyers.
Of course I'd rather it not be at the expense of missing the (pre-)ordering window...

Speaking of pre-orders, whenever that ship will have sailed, will the price stay the same, obviously without the "Limited Edition" (whatever that means besides being part of the pre-order) earphones and case ?

On the case subject (I hope you guys love the smooth transitions ), nobody answered the totally valid and on-point question from SaiKo...
I'm probably with the underdogs by preferring the rigid pouch-style "cases", so I'm not expecting the pre-order case to be of that type, but do you know if there's any other pouch on the market that fits that bill (it doesn't have to be tight), in case (pun intended) you've checked the market for third-party apparatuses that could be used with the Pro1 ?

Last edited by British; 2019-03-05 at 10:51.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to British For This Useful Post: