View Single Post
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
Got my Pro1 today and have been testing SFOS. A few questions:
  • Is there a way to get double-tap unlock to work anymore?
  • How do you type a slash (/) in SFOS? It's on the 'P' key with a US keyboard layout, but all the modifier keys give me either 'p' or 'P'.
  • Is there a way to run ubu-chroot Firefox in its own window like Chromium? I can run it fine within xfce but trying to run it in its own window just gives the black screen, "No XWayland Window" message.
  • Speaking of xfce, how do you get the menu bar? This is what xfce looks like for me:
    https://i.postimg.cc/Ss5QGpPz/Screen...8-16-24-01.png
    There's no menu and no obvious way to get to the settings menu that the readme is talking about.
  • It was disabled in kernel touchscreen driver upstream as it caused a problem with touchscreen stop working until the device is rebooted. You could possibly build a custom kernel with it enabled, but not sure if it is worth it.
  • If you installed latest image, keyboard layout should already be there but needs to be enabled with following commands as nemo user:
    Code:
    dconf write /desktop/lipstick-jolla-home/model \"fxtecpro1\"
    dconf write /desktop/lipstick-jolla-home/layout \"us\"
    If you want to customize layout, check corresponding GitHub issue.
  • As for XFCE, panel was there for me out of box. May be worth to try deleting user config files inside chroot home folder and trying again.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post: