View Single Post
Has anyone figured this out? Is it a problem that is generated by doing a restore from a backup? Or, is it a more general problem, and it is no longer possible to log in, so once you reflash or restore from backup or even just log out, you forever lose the use of the app? So even a new user who tries to install Rocket for the first time is out of luck?

Rocket is still working fine on one N9 but not the one I did a restore for (not reflash, just a simple restore from backup broke Rocket; tho both devices have been set up a long time ago with flash to open-mode kernel). At least for reading tweets, Rocket is very nice when I am logged in properly (I do not tweet, just read). It even works on my home screen feeds and looks much nicer than the native Twitter app feeds (because that just shows a white egg for all users) so I have that turned off. It would be nice to have Rocket working on both devices (because I have 2 SIM cards, each with unique advantages).

The weird thing is, on the one it's not working, when I tap the button to sign in, that takes me to an authorization site (internal browser) then I'm texted an authorization token and then I enter that, so all seems fine but then when it takes me back to the app, I'm not logged in. That's what's happening now, and before, it seemed to log me in but the feed was empty. So the app does not receive/store the authorization properly? I'm curious if the restore from backup causes some sort of mismatch in my device, that prevents this from working? Not critical to get this working (N9 is my main Phone but I have other devices for other stuff) but it would be cool if it worked.

The Following User Says Thank You to dini For This Useful Post: