View Single Post
Hey,

I stumbled onto a great little chest pack for use with the Nokia. It's just the right size and is amazingly useful since it's easy to put on and take off with elastic straps. It gives you easy access to your devise . With the work -surface -like opening mechanism meant for fly fishing it's easy to manipulate the software controls one handed. I plan to use it for when I'm working so that my head set wires won't get in my way. Answering my Gizmo phone is a simple matter of opening the pack and tapping the answer button on the screen and using the built in microphone and speakers. This works great BTW. I have it velcroed in which works fine. There are handy pockets on the front, on the inside back, and on the back outside. I swear I have nothing to do with the company selling this. I just thought you might want to know about it. Find it here: http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa...equestid=53677

PS- I tried to attach photos but I couldn't get them small enough to be accepted by the system. If you would like a couple of photos, email me at sungrove@msn.com

Neil
Seattle

Last edited by sungrove; 2007-03-11 at 01:16. Reason: I couldn't attach photos smaller than 95 kb