View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Markkyboy View Post
Yeah, sure, I got pissed off and asked that the post be closed, as I read back through, certain people were rude and got quite abusive...I don't come here to be abused.

Yes Jalyst, I originally wanted the thread closed and surely, as a member here, if I request a thread being closed it should be closed - but I'm not arguing. Leave it open or close it, i don't give a toss, problem sorted.
@Markkyboy, Sorry if I sounded rude to ya, sometimes it is difficult to express the feelings one really feels via text. No intend to damage you!

However what I think was that obviously you were worried of the condition of your device, which does make you sensitive to verbal jests, right?

I think what probably set people off was that you came across as a bit arrogant there, when suggested that you had bothched the device yourself (which I still think likely) but it is OK, we all do tweek our devices to the edge and sometimes it does lead to undesired thingies...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: