View Single Post
Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK
Originally Posted by misiak View Post
Who is in charge of CSSU stable now by the way?
chemist
It hasn't received any updates since like forever... I know that the purpose of CSSU Stable is "keeping the device like in the SSU times", but I feel like there is a huge gap between CSSU Stable in CSSU Testing
I believe chemist has been struggling with his Maemo build environment, there are plans to have a CSSU-S update soon. Packages are being evaluated as to what is Stable for Testing, freemangordon is happy that most of the packages in Testing at the moment are Stable.
where should apps from CSSU Testing go when they are stable enough to not be in testing?
Applications are applications and should not be included in CSSU Stable but should be optional. I can understand CSSU Testing forcing some applications to be installed to test them. Take Orientation lock applet and custom operator for example.
This is a whole lot of work to maintain next repository, but we have CSSU devel and CSSU testing after all... I know it's discusable wether CSSU stable should change this role, and after all it is up to the person that is responsible for all repositories, so I don't want to bring up too much discussion with this (it's pointless I guess).
I don't believe CSSU Stable should change it's role. It's there for continued stable SSU updates from the community.

Wiki Admin
sixwheeledbeast's wiki
Testing Squad Subscriber
- mcallerx - tenminutecore - FlopSwap - Qnotted - zzztop - Bander - Fight2048 -

Before posting or starting a thread please try this.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sixwheeledbeast For This Useful Post: