View Single Post
Originally Posted by radiochickenwax View Post
Yeah I'm still using it. For the past several years I've been booting maemo into an xterm that I compiled from source, and I just run "debian fluxbox" from there. Everything works (but it's really hacky) especially compared to android or IOS. To each their own.

I have some videos on youtube, but they're not geared towards demoing anything in particular. I don't see myself finding much time to do a real demo video or anything.

FWIW, I'm hoping the neo900 (booting into debian + SHR) should work like this out of the box without having to hack a bunch of crap.
I ran across your video, searching randomly, and then found your post which turned out to be ironic. However, i was interested mainly because of certain aspects of several window managers. Fluxbox is lightweight which is awesome, however, a tiling window manage, i3 for instance, seems to bring possibilities for multi-window capabilities? Granted i have limited knowledge of applying such options. The ability of dual touch resistive touchscreen which may or may no come depending on if the neo900 comes would be interesting to see unfold. Applying a tile window manager or even updating current cssu to include such feats would be nice.

I did notice some challenges posed during the video on your channel. Thought i would pop in.

The Following User Says Thank You to risolij For This Useful Post: