View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by biketool View Post
Can any organized attempt even be made to prolong the existence of maemo.org and the maemo foundation or make changes to the website or the leadership?
We are overdue for MCEV annual meeting as it has been quite difficult to arrange something that people could attend.

I have never closely followed the leadership side much but I believe there is a constitution which is to be followed, but even if we do follow said constitution there are passwords, financials, and how-to for running the organization which must be passed.
How much of our maemo.org experience is automated payments to a website host from an inaccessible bank account?
The payments are not automatic, but have to be made regularily to enable the network access and maintanance of our hardware at IPHH.

I think user Juiceme is the first stop as what I belive to be the last chief executive of the maemo/hildon foundation.
Yes, this is correct; I am the last active board member and in charge of the Maemo accounts.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: