View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London

This project is completely owned by Youyota Team, if you need their contact detail please send me a PM.

I am only responsible for Livermorium Keyboard Mod project, and not involved in this project financially. Only as a community member trying to restore this hardware. I linked groups to make it started at the beginning and shared what I know, then check/chase Youyota regularly for the progress/status.

With the recent Livermorium Keyboard Mod go-to-market plan and production I am unable to follow this project. If you need to contact Youyota directly, please PM. Thank you
Attached Images

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2018-03-27 at 13:53.

The Following 90 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
243kof, abyzthomas, accumulator, aironeous, ajalkane, Amboss, anapospastos, aspergerguy, benny1967, Boxeri, Bundyo, claustn, coderus, coley, cy8aer, Drekkie, DrYak, elastic, eson, explit, Fatalist, Feathers McGraw, Fellfrosch, fLegmatik, gabs5807, Halftux, hardy_magnus, hhbbap, HtheB, imaginaryenemy, J4ZZ, jakibaki, jalomann, Jaracz, Jedibeeftrix, JiiHoo, joerg_rw, john_god, Jordi, juiceme, jukk, karlos devel, klinglerware, Koiruus, lal, lancewex, linuxunux, ljo, Macros, MAMA, MartinK, Matti, Merienth, MINKIN2, MJ m, mp107, mrsellout, mr_pingu, mscion, nthn, NX500, olf, onion, otsaloma, OVK, pacman, Peccelius, pexi, pichlo, r0kk3rz, rcolistete, rinigus, santeira, saponga, shinchim0, skanky, Sthocs, taixzo, The Wizard of Huz, thedead1440, theonelaw, ThomasAH, tmi, tomtom, Tsippaduida, Wikiwide, willi6868, wow23, xman