View Single Post
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Too bad it was Nokia that got ****ed in this situation. Paid Elop 6 million and all Nokia got was run into the ground.
Well, I blame shareholders. All after all, someone nominated and elected this idiot, making him CEO.

BTW, even if - now opposing, shareholders will "win" by firing Elop either way, there is more than just financial damage he did. Nokia lost great amount of true experts on lower - much more important than failop and his ''royal guard'' - level. It's like not only starving a organism (money), but also making it loose 1/3 of blood. When it comes to R&D department, You can even say about cutting entire organ and throwing it again.

I'm not sure, if Nokia would be strong enough to regenerate *even* if everything would start looking great (= not only elop fired, but also his "companions" inside Nokia) from now on. Especially, that ambient conditions are hard.

It's just that this little sucker did already too much damage:

Stephen Elop as seen in last interview. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying strictly prohibited.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-05-04 at 23:02.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: