View Single Post
Posts: 269 | Thanked: 1,096 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hampshire, UK
Originally Posted by Thoke View Post
I mostly meant the definite "it's going to happen" tone of the post. But I concede I haven't read Erik's previous announcements so you might be right.
The most frustrating thing in this whole debacle (at least for me) has been the lack of any proper, consistent, statements. Erik makes apparently unofficial statements on the companies own official forum. Chen makes statements on twitter which are personal, but presumably offical given his position in the company. Adrian released a video at some point via some route I don't remember. The 'official' fxtec twitter feed seemed to be mostly a stream of increasingly irritating adverts, ignoring the fact that most customer haven't yet received anything.

I don't even have (to the best of my knowledge) any acknowledgement from Fxtec that they have taken my money. Even their payment system still says 'payment at future date, more than 4 months after they took the money from my account.

I don't understand why there isn't a single blog type page on their website where they host their 'official' statements, so there would be less confusion and misinformation floating around. Or maybe I do understand why, but if so I hoped Fxtec were better than that.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to epninety For This Useful Post: