View Single Post
Posts: 433 | Thanked: 727 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Costa Blanca, Espaņa
You'll likely come up against a lot of issues with Jolla that you may regard as unprofessional, so I'll take the opportunity to inform you that, Jolla is a small company with a small set of staff and what seems to be, a very limited budget.

I've been using a Jolla mobile phone since they got started around 5 years ago, there is still much to sort/fix/polish regarding all corners of the OS. Then there is the platform upon which TJC (together.jolla.com) operates on, known as Askbot, which many say is really not suitable for community use. Personally for me, I've got used to the way TJC (askbot) works.

I have yet to make the transition from Jolla1 (nickname for the first device) to the Sony XperiaX, as I read about way too many problems with the OS on the that device, but some are happy with it and some are not ~ this will always be the way regardless of the device in any situation/company.

It is not uncommon to not get a reply from Jolla, sometimes, emails/messages just go under the radar,.....why?, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever.

This is not a rant, nor is it meant to be anti-jolla in any way shape or form, but I do recognise that there are many problems with the devices and the company as a whole. All said and done, I still love my ageing Jolla1 and play/program/hack/crack on a daily basis.

Good luck,

Last edited by Markkyboy; 2018-07-28 at 12:27.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Markkyboy For This Useful Post: