Thread: [Announce] gpSP
View Single Post
Thanks a lot for your super-fast implementing of my suggestion - I have grabbed it as soon as it got released, bu only now I had time to properly test new features and drop a comment here.

Making it short, it just works great Settings are intuitive, everything seems to works as "advertised", and after short while of setting up and determining best dead zone, we (me and my son) had super-fun using it in actual gaming.

Now, for sure, control in some titles is *much* better than in native GBA - while lack of analog imput is still some limitation (of GBA titles as whole), clever usage of uniform directions neutralized it to some degree. As a result, playing V-Rally 3 (and other racers, but it's most noteworthy in pinnacle of GBA driving games) with accelerometer was almost like having virtual steering wheel, not to mention how well Wings, Tomcat, or Wing Commander behave. Heck, I was even able to steer sensibly (and kill something!) in Wing Commander on hardest difficulty, and that says something

Overall, awesome work. Thanks.

Cheers,
/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: