View Single Post
A couple of bugs if I select another track and try click the previous button it sometimes and It would help if the RockBox port automatically scanned the emmc storage are for music files and going through all the directories on first boot was a bit of a pain and also turning the volume up and down when the screen is off via the volume keys is not possible and up to a point the on board qwerty keyboard crashes the port and if this is not supported yet.

Please can you tell me how to disable it thanks, I will update with more information when I have done some more thorough testing and thanks for the app

Edits:
I find to select a previous track and song, I have to press the previous track button a couple of times, even with the stylus and also it is picking up all the Maemo system sounds which is kind of annoying when, I have the player setup on shuffle.

Also I cannot exit the Graphical EQ to go back to previous menu when, I am tweaking the Graphical EQ as exit mode is either to small to quit or doesn't work as a link or touchable button.

And when I go to Database>Artist>All Tracks they all say untagged and you cannot exit credits.

Reasons behind issues:
Okay the the previous track issue seems to be being caused by two problems one the system sounds are being picked up which, I already mentioned and these are short so when you have the player shuffling all tracks this error occurs and the short system sounds stop you from clicking backwards through tracks when using the previous track button and last but not least so far for this issue.
The feedback sensitivity from the previous track button needs to be configured as by using your finger or thumb this is near to impossible and, I have also found in my testing that if you have two tracks one after the other in full length you can click back and forth between the tracks using the N900's stylus by clicking the previous and forward track buttons with the stylus.

Last edited by geekygenes; 2011-01-11 at 01:08.