View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
#1. peterlenchen, XA2 (SFOS cam!), no edit
Portrait of a hungry-looking moose-calf or something. The competition idea is realized well as indeed the picture is taken throuh the fence and the subject is also trying to go through it

#2. catbus, Jolla1 stock, picture resized with gimp
A rainbow, is it formed by irrigation water spray or dirty window? Hard to tell. The spray makes the picture look misty and soft, I'd hoped to see a bit larger view around it, if that'd show something sharper as in contrast? or maybe hiher resolution version.

#3. Fellfrosh, Pro¹, Advanced Camera, sharpened and resized with darktable
Well realized room view through a wineglass. Might have benefitted from also having actual wine in the glass?

#4. Pentona, Xperia 10 Plus, unedited
A see-through fountain, well spotted,

#5. gryllida, phone unspecified
View through an underpass. The graffiti around the wall is nice, it fits the surrounding so well it makes me wonder if it was made on the spot or if it belongs in the original plans. Would benefit from higher resolution.

#6. Wikiwide, phone unspecified
Indeed not sure which was the actual competition entry...?

#7. nonsuch, Xperia XA2, SailfishOS stock camera app, "lightly killed" in GIMP
Hole through an ancient stone wall. Good idea but the lush green kind of masks the actual hole. Maybe different lighting would have helped to give more striking picture.

#8. pichlo, Jolla 1, resized in Paint
See-through playhouse Well executed and balanced picture.

#9. kinggo, XZ2, stock camera, resized in GIMP
Good depth and lead lines.

#10. robthebold, Sailfish X on Xperia X, Advanced Camera, not edited
Good macro of a see-through insect. Too bad it looks like the focus is just behind the main subject.

#11. eson, Xperia X and Sailfish stock photo app, no edit
Another see-through hole in a stone wall, this one is cropped nicely to emphasize the actual hole.

And this month my vote goes to #5 gryllida, very nice center balance in the capture.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: