View Single Post
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Also... already has Gingerbread (Android 2.3.x)--not stuck waiting like the rest of us Galaxy Tab people. I bumped into a guy at Best Buy while perusing demo units. He saw me listening to podcasts on my own Samsung Galaxy Tab using my Motorola S305 stereo bluetooth headset and started asking my questions about my tablet. He LOVED the fact that I was slipping it into my hip pocket (sharing my wallet in that same pocket) and that it didn't look like it took up too much room--very portable. He owns a business and he already had an iPad 2 and didn't like it for a myriad of reasons and wanted to give an Android tablet a shot--and he was already sold on the 7-inch size. We started talking over the demo devices and in the end it seemed like the HTC Flyer was the best, really. He didn't need a carrier (he already had a data plan on his phone and could tether from it, if he wanted to--but 90% of the time he'd be using SOME kind of wifi either at work, home, trips, etc. anyway). The single biggest clincher, to me, was that it already had Android 2.3.x and the pretty nice tablet-sized HTV SenseUI. He left pretty happy. Kinda wish I'd had my business cards with me to follow-up--but then, I'm not a salesperson. heh
Yah I wish I could own one but I have no money my gadget budget so I'm going to have to wait till my birthday in a month.

The Following User Says Thank You to railroadmaster For This Useful Post: