View Single Post
Hi all,

I am sad to say that I am putting up my beloved N900 for sale. It has been my favorite phone that I've ever owned because, as we all know, it's basically a handheld laptop that can make phone calls. There's no other phone on the planet like it (I have searched extensively!). I've used this as a media player (SiB/Mplayer/media player codecs), web browser (best on the planet, bar none, and opera ain't too shabby either), video game emulator (game gripper!), GPS router, PDF reader, Ebook reader, office document writer, and so much more. I mean seriously, it's quite ridiculous all the things this little phone can do.

It was purchased back in January 2010 from Dell for $460. I am the sole and original owner.

The USB port became a little loose last night. It hasn't broken off, it's just that inserting the cable/charger does not stick as tight as it should. As such, in order to use the USB as intended, you have to insert the cable and apply a slight downward pressure. I basically just watch a tv show on the phone while I hold the cable in order to charge. Otherwise, it is great condition. There are no major dings or scratches and I've always babied it as much as I could.

I would like to sell this for $150 shipped within the US. It includes the original box and cables. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by davetech; 2011-04-20 at 19:29.